Monday, June 18, 2007

My New Place

My time with Timor's family is up. I moved to the south side, and am currently living with the Ramstroms. This is a much better setup. I'm only 15 minutes away from Alby's field and half an hour away from my friends. I have my own room and computer, and there's an ample supply of protein. Also, the Ramstroms are pretty well off and have things like a dryer (most people used clotheslines in Sweden), a home network for their 7 computer, and a large media drive I can access in their sweet movie room. Yes, they have a room designed specifically for movie watching, with surround sound and a bi-level couch. I've been here since Saturday and I've already seen The 300, which was awesome in surround sound, and Borat, which is not so much a surround sound movie. I'm still sick, but hopefully I'm getting better so I can do some more exciting things.

2 comments:

Brande (Watson) Constable said...

Sweet new digs, cuz. I am jealous for sure! Still loving the blogs and can't wait to hear more later!

Johan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.