Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Heeeerrrre's Tommy!

The past week hasn't been the Swedish experience I had hoped for. My consecutive-sick-day streak has reached 18 days. I'm more annoyingly sick than anything else and a simple bottle of penicillin would solve my problems, but we're talking $400 bucks or so for a guy without international health insurance. Good news is, other than one setback, I've been getting better every day.

I've still managed to do a lot though. I've located several second hand stores in Stockholm, learned about meditation and found a free class, found a place where I could go skydiving for 35 bucks, and even started working on my thesis. If there was any question, the last item proves I've been physically and mentally ill. I've also watched countless movies, my favorite of which has to be My Super X-Girlfriend. Luke Wilson has finally found his niche as a male having awkward sex. A couple of other interesting things have happened too, and those posts will be up soon.

No comments: